We provide full support for all of the Software we supply, normally delivered as a 12 month contract with you.
Key features of our Support Contract...
Telephone Help Line Service - Available 9.00am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday. Support is also available via Email. Email is the preferred method of support.
- All requests for Telephone Support are logged.
- A maximum response time to recorded queries is 24 hours. If there is no immediate solution, the problem will be progressed through to the Software Authors and, if possible, an interim solution will be provided.
- An unlimited number of Telephone Support calls can be made by users of this service if a current maintenance agreement is in place.
- Please note that this Support Service is not intended to be a 'training service' and formal training must already have been undertaken by ourselves.
- In most cases we can also connect to your system via the Web in a secure way and take control of your PC.
- On site support is also available if necessary. If the onsite visit exceeds one hour then each additional hour is chargeable. Rates available on request.
- As new builds within the current version of the Software become available, they will be forwarded to you at no extra charge. Usually these releases contain new features.
Before Calling EFiniti Solutions Support HelpDesk…
- Is it just you that is getting the problem? Ask your colleagues if it affects them also. If you move to another WorkStation and repeat the steps, do you still get the problem?
- What action were you doing at the time? If you repeat the procedure or carry out the same steps, do you get the same error? Try re-starting your PC to see if that improves.
- Make a note of the exact error message or number. Sometimes, you can press Alt-PrtSc when you get the error and Paste/Copy the error into say Word or WordPad
- If what you are trying to do, used to work, then ask yourself 'What has changed on my system recently?'. Have you installed any new software/hardware recently, which might be causing a conflict?
- Are you sure there are no problems with your PC or Network? E.g. Network connection, Hard Disk OK, enough memory, other programs running which may be causing a conflict?
- Are you on an up to date version of the software? Check via Help|About
- Check the Manual that came with your software or check the on-line help in your Software (Help Menu at the top of your screen). Search for the error or procedure.
- If the problem relates to a Word Template or a Report, get the filename ready. For our HelpDesk personnel.
Check out the Software Authors Web Sites -
GoldMine - http://support.frontrange.com